Regency Romance. JaneAusten. ....and the occasional dragon.
Pour a cup of tea and pick a book to suit the mood. If it's sweet romance, try A Spot of Sweet Tea or Remember the Past. For something gripping and angsty: Mistaking Her Character or The Trouble to Check Her. Maybe settle in with some slightly snarky non-fiction with Courtship and Marriage in Jane Austen's World. Or visit the entirely new world of Jane Austen's Dragons.
You'll find something for every mood.
Latest News and Blog Posts
- Crossed in Love Ch 3 November 23, 2017
- Yorkshire Chrismtas Pie November 21, 2017
- History A’la Carte November 2017 November 18, 2017
- Crossed in Love Ch 2 November 16, 2017
- Christmas 1811: Cover Reveal and a Vote! November 14, 2017
- Rising Waters: Hide from the wind, run from the water November 11, 2017
- Crossed in Love Ch 1 November 9, 2017
- Ape Leaders: Spinsters of the Regency Era November 7, 2017
- Rising Waters: Dry Shoes are Totally Underrated November 4, 2017