Regency Romance. JaneAusten. ....and the occasional dragon.
Pour a cup of tea and pick a book to suit the mood. If it's sweet romance, try A Spot of Sweet Tea or Remember the Past. For something gripping and angsty: Mistaking Her Character or The Trouble to Check Her. Maybe settle in with some slightly snarky non-fiction with Courtship and Marriage in Jane Austen's World. Or visit the entirely new world of Jane Austen's Dragons.
You'll find something for every mood.
Latest News and Blog Posts
- Longbourn: Dragon Entail Deleted Scene October 19, 2017
- At the Huntington Beach JASNA AGM October 17, 2017
- Such a good idea in my head: my Belle gown October 14, 2017
- Six Word Stories at the 2017 AGM October 12, 2017
- Marriage Annulments in Jane Austen’s World October 10, 2017
- Not a typo—I really meant Nuncheon October 7, 2017
- A Less Agreeable Man: Deleted Scene#4 October 5, 2017
- Pride and Prejudice: Behind the Scenes Giveaway October 3, 2017
- Rising Waters: A Totally Different Game September 30, 2017