Regency Romance. JaneAusten. ....and the occasional dragon.
Pour a cup of tea and pick a book to suit the mood. If it's sweet romance, try A Spot of Sweet Tea or Remember the Past. For something gripping and angsty: Mistaking Her Character or The Trouble to Check Her. Maybe settle in with some slightly snarky non-fiction with Courtship and Marriage in Jane Austen's World. Or visit the entirely new world of Jane Austen's Dragons.
You'll find something for every mood.
Latest News and Blog Posts
- Jane Austen’s Birthday Tea at Cinco Ranch Library December 16, 2017
- Crossed in Love Ch 6 December 14, 2017
- Christmas Pantomimes December 12, 2017
- Regency Christmas Traditions: Black Butter December 9, 2017
- Crossed in Love Ch 5 December 7, 2017
- Christmas Post Index December 5, 2017
- Not one, but two new Christmas books! December 2, 2017
- Crossed in Love Ch 4 November 30, 2017
- Reason #78 Why writing takes so long November 28, 2017