A Less Agreeable Man–cover reveal and preorder link

Last week I was a little cruel and left you with this view of the new publication title for ‘The Heir of Rosings Park.” Today I’ll be righting that wrong and put a little whipped cream and a cherry on top to make up for being mean.

So with no further ado, here’s the complete cover!

I think my cover artist hit it out of the park with this one. I just love it! What do you think?

Now for the whipped cream and cherry.  The book is on Amazon for preorder!  Official launch is 8/31!

14 comments

Skip to comment form

• Caroline on August 25, 2017 at 10:05 am

Love it! Excitedly waiting for publication day!

• Carol hoyt on August 25, 2017 at 10:12 am

Love ❤️ the cover!!!
    Congrats!! Gonna check out the preorder!!

• Teresa Broderick on August 25, 2017 at 10:43 am

Beautiful cover. Eye catching.

• J. W. Garrett on August 25, 2017 at 10:47 am

OMG!!! For them to touch… without gloves… that is so very intimate. Wow!! Their expressions sells the story right there on the cover. LOVE IT!!! I so look forward to reading it.

I loved book 1: Mistaking Her Character: unfortunately when I went to Amazon, it was not labeled as part of the Queen of Rosings Park Series and didn’t link to the other books. Maybe they can fix that.

Book 2) The Trouble to Check Her: was 5+ stars for me. OMG!!! I loved that book. I never thought I’d like a story about Lydia. Dang! It ripped my heart out. I still tear up just thinking about it.

Blessings on the launch [don’t know if saying good luck is bad luck], so I just go with blessings on the success of the launch.

• Glynis on August 25, 2017 at 11:09 am

What a lovely cover Maria. And I do like the title. Thank you so much for sharing this. Is this the final story of the series? I ask because I do like to have a whole series before I start to read.

1. Yep, this is the final story of the series. Thanks, Glynis!

• Sandy M on August 25, 2017 at 11:26 am

What a lovely cover! I just pre-ordered it. I am looking forward to reading the rest of the story.

• Catherine on August 25, 2017 at 11:41 am

GREAT cover – your cover artist surely outperformed on this one! Make sure a bonus is paid – a pan of lemon brownies, perhaps? (My husband’s favorite is my chocolate and butterscotch chip scones.)

• Catherine on August 25, 2017 at 11:44 am

For anyone else who may run into this: I went to pre-order and my first attempt told me that the book was NOT available to me due to copyright restrictions because I live in the USA. So I went back, let the screen sit for a while, and tried again – at which point it went through with no problems.

I have never seen that before – but thought if it is an Amazon glitch it might also affect others. Just wait a bit and try again!

1. Thanks, Catherine. No idea why it would have done that, but I”m glad it sorted itself out!

• Hollis on August 25, 2017 at 4:16 pm

What are the first two titles in this series, Maria? I think I have missed them.

• Vesper Meikle on August 25, 2017 at 7:20 pm

Will there be a paperback copy for this book?

• Maria on August 26, 2017 at 7:58 am

Great cover Maria Grace. Great series….. Congratulations!!!

• Carole in Canada on August 26, 2017 at 9:07 am

Wow is right! Great cover and Mary…she looks exactly as I would picture her! Can’t wait to read this! However, you said this is the last in the series….NOOOOO! What about Kitty??? Just imagine what you could do for Kitty!!!!