Mistaking Her Character Nominated for a RONE. Please Vote!

Mistaking Her Character MEDIUM WEB BADGEI’m over the moon, can you tell?

Mistaking Her Character has been nominated for a RONE award.

Now,  I need to ask your help.

The first stage of the judging involved the reviewers at In D’Tale magazine. The second stage is the READER’S CHOICE stage. Readers are asked to vote for the book that will move on to the expert panel judging stage.

Please visit this VOTING LINK and cast your vote for  Mistaking Her Character. It is listed under ‘Historical-Post Medieval’ about half-way down the list.

Voting is open from May 23-May 29. THANK YOU so much for all your support!

AND….if Mistaking Her Character makes it to the next round, I’ll put all my books that have won awards on sale for .99 for the full week following the announcement!

Thank you all! You guys are the best!

12 comments

Skip to comment form

• tgruy on May 23, 2016 at 12:30 am

How do I vote??

• tgruy on May 23, 2016 at 12:39 am

I left my vote as a comment, if it needs to be done differently please send me an e-mail to tgruy at netscape dot net

1. You need to log into the site, then you will get a set of radio buttons next to the books. Click your selection and then click on vote at the bottom. Thanks so very much!

1. This is great news. I’ll head over for a vote, Maria! Congrats!

1. Thanks so much Sophia!

• Deborah on May 23, 2016 at 4:25 am

Voted.

1. Thanks so much Deborah!

• Anji on May 23, 2016 at 11:47 am

Definitely popping over to vote. Loved this book. Congratulations on making it to this stage. Fingers crossed for the next one.

Will tweet and also share on FB.

1. Thanks so much Anji! I can’t tell you how much I appreciate it!

• Carole in Canada on May 23, 2016 at 4:18 pm

Congratulations Maria! It is so deserving! I have voted as well.

• Sheila L. M. on May 23, 2016 at 6:49 pm

You say log onto the site. I typed in RONE but that doesn’t work. What am I missing?

1. Thanks, Sheila! You need to follow this link: http://www.indtale.com/2016-rone-awards-week-six, then follow their directions to log on. I think you need a name and email address to do so. Then you will get the voting options.

Thanks so much!