Thank you so much to everyone who has taken time to complete my site survey. There was a wonderful response. I believe I got all the thank you gifts sent, but if I missed someone, please let me know.
I’ve been through the surveys. You guys have given me some wonderful insight and new ideas for 2015. A quick rundown on the results of the survey:
1. 70% of respondents say they visit daily or weekly! Wow–I’m thrilled ot have you stopping by so often!
2. Fiction (including story previews), Regency Life articles and History a’la Carte are the most popular features by far, with the fiction category the runaway winner.
3. Nearly 60% of you would prefer not to see anything discontinued and no feature got more than 10% of the vote to cut it. That one surprised me just a little–in a good way though.
4. Preference for videos or podcasts were split 50/50, so that’s probably not going to be happening too much this year, but I’ll try to slip in a few. On the other hand, those of you who use social media, voted 2 to 1 that you liked to share graphics, so you’ll see more shareables.
5. Most of you are subscribed to my website and newsletter–Yeah! But in case you aren’t, I have two special gifts for new subscribers to each. You’ll get the link for them in the thank you email when you subscribe. You can find subscription buttons in the sidebar.
From these results and the wonderful suggestions you left, I’ve put together some new features and a new blog calendar. Tuesdays will be a special day going forward, On the first Tuesday on the month, I’ll feature updates and Grace Under Pressure, the second (and the fifth when it happens) will be new Regency Life features, on the third, I’ll feature a period reference for you to browse through, and on the fourth, an Austen inspired graphic to share. Wednesdays will be fiction day–Mrs. Drummond will make her move to Wednesdays next week. Thursdays will remain History a’la Carte and Sundays will be guest day with interviews from authors, bloggers, reviewers and other. I hope you enjoy the new schedule.
A new bit of excitement, we have released ‘The Darcy Brothers’ at long last. Click on the sidebar image to go to a list of the our blog tour stops and chances to win a copy.
Thanks so much for all your support. Looking forward to a great year with all of you!